Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daniel Ehrenworth Shoot (January 2010 - Modeling)








Soooooo, like I said I do actually do a bit of modeling on the side. I know I'm not 100% the typical model size, you know the model type...skinny with no appetite, haha. I just find modeling to be really fun and its nice to be infront of the camera for a change, instead of being behind it. So these are a few pictures that a friend of mine, Daniel Ehrenworth had taken. He is such an awesome guy, so much fun to work with. I've done 2 or 3 shoots with him now including a nude photoshoot. He makes the environment in which you work in with him so easy going and relaxed, words cannot describe how awesome and amazingly talented this guys is! I love this guy! AND he just got engaged, so I'm so happy for him and wish him the best in the future. ANYWAYS, this shoot was for a yearly magazine called "Poor But Sexy". This was the very first fashion/arts magazine I had ever been in so this was a big deal for me. The last 2 pictures are actually of Daniel Ehrenworth and he actually took those pictures himself, they werent in the magazine though, its pretty much his calling card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment