Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good morning, good morning, good morning! Bah, waking up on a beautiful morning and remembering you have to work, is one of the most amazing feelings.....bahahaha like hell it is. Oh well, I'm not there for long today, so it will be bitter sweet. I had a great time last night, I went out for a few drinks with my roomate down in the gaybourhood, at Cruise & Tango. We had one picture to ourselves than we shared another picture with a drag queen, her name escapes my thoughts right now though. We left somewhat drunk, returned home and made nachos and attempted to watch The Sixth Sense, but ended up falling asleep on the couch. When I return from work today, I've got a meeting with a client of mine, I'll be making 2 dresses for a wedding on June 25th, I'm not sure of the colours or even the fabric that I will be using seeing as they are picking out both the colour and the fabric. All I know is that it is for her and her Daughter. It's been about 2 years since I made a dress for a wedding, so I'm very excited and really quite anxious to see the material I'll be working with. I really, really, really would love to make them crazy couture and extremely high fashion....but this aint going to be Gaga's wedding they're going to, so I'll tone it down haha. Alrighty, well I have to go get ready for work. Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment