Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My first blog entry in history. I'm not really sure what to write or what to say, I just keep telling myself "dont make it lame, dont make it stupid". So here it is, my blog, I'll do my best to keep my blog from becoming a massive bore, but just stick with me for the first little while, until I get the swing of things. I've got lots of pictures to post, some old, some new and some that I dont even have yet cause they're that new. I'll be posting everything that makes me think, anything that I find that I have found to be inspirational even in the slightest way, anything that I think that has had somewhat of an impact on me, it'll be on here. I'll start posting some pictures tomorrow, the first few pictures will be relatively old ones, but as they go on they become more up to date. So I hope you enjoy. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment