Friday, May 28, 2010

Alright bitches, I've had a crazy 2 nights!!! Last night I took my roomate Emlyn out onto the streets of Church for her first time out in quite a while. She had been to the village before but not for long time. We ended up going to Goodhandy's which turned out to be a flop so we quickly changed locations and headed to the Barn, which was incredibly BUMPIN!!! It was PACKED so we had a few shots, downed a few beers and danced like our lives depended on it! After about 10 minutes of shaking our groove thang we began to sweat buckets, but who the fuck cares, cause when your at a gay club and your looking fiiiine as fuck, there could be nothing better than adding some hot, hot sweaty bodies! After the barn we decided we werent wuite ready to hit the sack, so we ended up heading to an after hours at my friends place, my roomie had asked me if it was okay she tagged along cause she realized the only ones at this after party were a bunch of gays, haha. She came anyways and she had a fucking BLAST! 7 gays and 1 girl, needless to say she had a good time with her fags. After a while and after a few more drinks which were so graciously donated to us by the host, this after party turned into a underwear party! It was so hot and I'm not only referring to the weather! There were some fine looking gay lads there ;) We didnt head home until 6:30 am, at 7:00am we were pulled over by the cops, in the end me and my roomie were given a ticket for $240 for not wearing a seatbelt properly....FUUUUUCK THAT! I guess it was a price to pay to the party gods, haha. Tonight I headed to "Our House" on Ossington &queen west, I love the club cause alot of my friends go there....but, it was a dud and was as dead as a doornail, so off to Tattoo we went! Thanks to Matt Barker and the beautiful Anna Von, we got in nd had a great night. We had some drinks, danced a bit and I even got some "love" advice from a good friend (thanks). I headed to my friend Heathers afterwords for a chat, some beer and a smoke, it was great night!!! Now I'm at home, doing this. I'm gonna post some pics after typing this, so enjoy. Peace & nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment