Thursday, January 13, 2011

MORE TO COME!


So, I realized that I have a very hard time keeping up with posts! It's horrible, so I figured I would post more, if I had more to post about other than just myself and my designs, haha. I'm going to start posting my own fashion tips, my "Fashion Philosophies" if you will :) Some tips on style, as well as other things such as shoes, accessories, dresses and other designers that I love! I'm also currently working on a BRAND NEW collection which I will be showing at this years ROCK THE RUNWAY which be held at the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) on March 1st 2011! I'm so excited for the show, which will have Brian Bailey, from Project Runway Canada, as this years Special Ambassador. It's going to be a HUGE show, you should all come and buy a ticket, all proceeds will be donated to WAR CHILD! Big things are in store for me for 2011, so keep following me and reading my blog, there is MUCH, much, much more to come from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment