Friday, June 4, 2010

Change.

It's been quite a while since my last post. I cant really say that I've been busy, but my head has been somewhere else. It's frustrating when you honestly think that you are 100% happy with yourself and who you are, but than realize that no, your not actually happy with either of those things. You tell yourself over and over again that you will change and that change needs to happen, but your too much a coward and your to nervous to actually change because your scared of how other people will take to the change. It doesn't involve you becoming a different person, your just changing of few aspects of your character, your personality and who you are. I'm scared. I'm scared that if I change the one thing that basically makes me who I am, the one thing I feel that people take advantage of sometimes, than I'm afraid things will turn for the worst. If you want change and if you think this change will make YOU happy do you do it, even though it may not be taken lightly by others? I just don't want to be a carpet anymore. On a much lighter note, I'm just about to post some new pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I read this right at a time it really applied to me! Keep blogging, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete