Sunday, June 20, 2010

McQueen Shoot












It's been quite a while since my last post. I'm sorry. So much has happened since, but that I will save for another entry. For now, for you, please enjoy these amazing photographs from a shoot I did a few months ago with a dear, dear friend and amazing photographer, Lynsie Roberts. The shoot was called "Fashion Kills" and we wanted to re-create the oh so infamous Alexander McQueen (RIP) heels. So she called the day before the shoot and asked if I could make them, I said I fucking hope so haha. I made the shoes by using a heel underneath as a base, than covering the shoe in plastic wrap, so that they wont be damaged, than in tin-foil than stockings, glue and finally throwing some glitter on the bad boys. Anyways, enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment