Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BACK & BETTER THAN EVER!


Hello, hello! Its been a very long time since my last entry! I apologize! My life has been a little hectic these past few months! New apartment, new job, everything right now is so new exciting, but with all this excitement I haven't had time to add to my blog! So here we goooooo! I have so much to write about and add onto my blog, so prepare yourself for alot to come! One of the most exciting things that has happened was that I FINALLY had my Toronto debut and I presented my womens wear collection for Spring/ Summer 2011 @ a charity fashion show which was held @ The Bata Shoe Museum! Anyways, here is a little teaser, of my new collection. This is a picture from a photoshoot I had done a few months ago with my go to photographer Lynsie Roberts! Enjoy <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the line looks great! I'm drooling over that outfit on the left!!! Congrats on all the exciting news! Now following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete