Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where Have I Been?


So, it's been quite awhile since my last entry. Lets see...what the hell has happened since my last entry. Well, the summer has been pretty fucking hot and the one thing my friends and really FUCKING LOVE to do to stay chill is pool hopping! WOOT WOOT! It's mad fun. This one one night we went, it just so happened that CTV was doing a story on it or something and they had a filming crew at this pool (Dundas & Bathurst) and they were reporting. So my friend Bella and I got our 15 minutes of fame when the camera zoomed in on both of us (we were the only two faces they actually zoomed in on). It just so happened that bella was topples and I looked like dirty ass white trash holding a beer and smoking a cig, haha. Oh well. Anyways, heres the pic and the link. It was on the 6pm news on July 15th. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment